Friday, January 8, 2010

Dating older women advice?

I met a really attractive women today who is 29, she is very fun, and I am very attracted to her, we met at the gym and we now carpool and excersize togeether, but I havent asked her on a date yet, she seems to show interest in me, but I am nervous to ask her to date.....I am only 18. But I am not a normal 18 year old, I own my own tech company and support myself and am financially stable.....So i think that would be a big plus for her, any tips???Dating older women advice?
Zach, im a guy, answering on my friends account. This totally depends....u gotta ask yourself some questions....Does she have children? Is SHE financially stable? Is it worth your time in terms of what she has to offer?





I was 20, and i was in a serious relationship with a women who was 30...our relationship lasted 3 1/2 years...so it is not impossible...id say go for it.





Good Luck
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment