Friday, January 8, 2010

This is awkward, but I need advice from women, or knowledgable men...?

My wife recently gave birth to our second child, and so it had been a while since we were intimate. This is very embarrassing, but i don't think im pleasing her as well as i could be. I can make her orgasm, but i don't think it's as good for her as it should be. I want to please my wife, but I think I need some...tips.This is awkward, but I need advice from women, or knowledgable men...?
I agree with the previous answer. Hormones are very powerful and I doubt it has anything to do with your technique. Even after the first 6 wks., the body is going through huge adjustments and healing from the delivery--including sore, milk-engorged breasts and probably some body issues until her tummy snaps back into shape.





On top of that, caring for a newborn is very exhausting with round-the-clock feedings every hour or two, diaper changes, erratic sleep schedules, follow-up doctor visits, etc. And all of this is on top of regular household chores.





This is an exciting time for you both in starting a family, but it is also very exhausting. It is easy for the husband/dad to feel very left out, ignored or inadequate--but that is really NOT the case at all! Give it some time and try to help out with the baby as much as possible and understand that if you are really there for her and patient with the situation, her hormones will likely settle down and she'll be more responsive to you.





Don't forget to tell her that you love her and that you think she is beautiful, because with all her body changes, she might be a little insecure about whether you still think she's attractive. Good luck--it DOES get better! :-)This is awkward, but I need advice from women, or knowledgable men...?
just give her some time for her hormones and body to get back to normal, it could take up to a year. My baby is 5 months and my sex drive is still non existant, i feel sorry for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment