Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any attractive women that get hated on? If so give me some advice?

Most of the time I walked into a place and get talked about by people I have never seen in my entire life or I get some type of weird look why is this?Are there any attractive women that get hated on? If so give me some advice?
More than likely; JealouslyAre there any attractive women that get hated on? If so give me some advice?
Us women are very jealous in general. A woman can see a beautiful girl and immediately start sizing her up and looking for her flaws and competing without even knowing her. To me if a woman is beautiful I have no problem saying so or if she has a nice outfit on I have no problem complimenting. However, there are girls who I think are ugly too. Women sometimes waste all there energy focusing on other women instead of fixing themselves up.
Take it in stride. If a girl decides from the get she doesn鈥檛 like you because you鈥檙e prettier, think of it as a compliment and a tip-off, as to what kind of person she is. You鈥檙e better off not associating with people like this because there鈥檚 nothing worse than having an insecure bitter friend.
don't worry about it. no matter what you do or where you go there will always be someone hating you.
do what i do. ignore them.
Probably jealousy.....or maybe you have something in your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment